Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Transformers, More Than Meets the Eye!


If you have not seen this movie. Do your soul and imagination a favor and watch this film. I was very impressed with it / especially with the visual effects. My professors have told me that they have to much detail. I am sorry but you can never have enough detail to make it surreal. The plot of the story was amaz-a-zing. The actors and actresses where very well played. It did take a while for the transformers to come into the movie, but you did have set up the scene for the main focal point. And another thing that was fantastic was that they had the original voice from the TV-series in the film, Peter Cullen.

I was never a die-hard Transformer fan but if they where to do the film like the TV-series they would have to do it old-school way of animation and you would never see the film. Fans of Transformers wake up, we are in the 21st Century. CG is the way of Film, hence they had to make a modern version of Transformers but still keep the original feel of the picture.

And I am extremely glad that "Bubblebee" was not a Volkswagen bug. Michael Bay did a fantastic job with the direction that he did want. And of course ILM out did themselves once again. Michael Bay's Digital Domain did a fantastic job also, I never knew that they ever existed! After seeing this movie I know them now. Check them out if you have a chance.

I will not spoil the movie for you but he does get the girl, and I didn't know that Megatron was Optimus Prime's brother! When is the Sequel coming!?!

No comments: