Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Aniston's new Hair cut!


I thought that I could honestly do her hair this morning. The plan was only to cut off the baby hair. It was the only part of her hair that was getting all knotted up all the time. So I figure I would get rid of it. That was the biggest mistake I did. Luckily we have a close friend that does hair and she fixed Aniston's hair. I do have to admit she does look darn cute.

4 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Shannon, I found your blog via Kim Hardy's! I loved reading more about you! I will totally miss you when you move but I'm so happy for you guys. P.S. Ani's hair does look super cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon! Thanks for writing on my blog! I didn't know you had one, and it's so fun to see what old friends are up to!

Alisha and Josh said...

Shannon-
This is Alisha Brandon- found you on the comments on Michelle Scott's blog! Totally cute family-3 kids...too crazy! We have 4 now- hope all is good with you and all your family! Tell them I said hi! Check out our family blog- thebrandon6.blogspot.com
Take care -lish

Shelly Benson said...

Your kids are the cutest. Ani definitely has your big beautiful eyes.