Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation Picture Super Post





The first three pictures were taken at Hogle Zoo which we went on Wednesday the 1st. We had a blast!!

This is a picture of the Liberty Park and the many events and activities that are going!

Here is another picture of the Liberty Park activities.

This is Grandpa Petty giving wise advise to Auri and Ani. I think the advise was "be like your parents when they were your age!"

This was at Liberty Park where you take a ride in the crazy caterpillar.

Charla wanted to enter the stick horse riding race.

This was the recreational area for Wolf Creek Lodge. We had Mikeal's birthday party here. It was a blast.

This was the park at the Wolf Creek Recreational area.

At Wolf Creek there was a lake where you can canoe and fish and swim. So Auri, Ani and I went on the paddle boat. I scared them to death when I wanted to touch the huge metal balls on the side of the lake. They thought I was going to sink the boat if we touched it.

The Steve thinking process!

Shannon trying to curve her back, not really working very well but still thinking hard!

The many portraits of Steve.

We made a obstacle course in the backyard where all the kids had to go through. They had a fun time doing it. I think they did it only because they wanted to smash water balloons in the middle of the fun.

Here are all of the grandkids on the Petty side. Starting from the back left to right: Charla (Sheldon's) / Aurianna (Jesse's) / and Bryce (Sheldon's) the front row left to right: Chase (Carrie's) / Mikael (Carrie's) / Ammon (Jesse's) and Aniston (Jesse's).

No comments: