Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09

Friday, June 13, 2008

Molluscum Contagiosum

I just got back from taking Auri from the doctors to check on her wart like things on her bum. They are continuously getting worse and multiplying! The doctor diagnosed her with Molluscum Contagiosum. It is highly contagious and is pretty painful. According to the doctor there is no cure. They can burn them, freeze them or cut them off...YA RIGHT! Not on my 5 year old. So I did some studying on it and found some medicine called SilverCure, which I will be trying! It is supposed to get rid of them within 3 weeks (if done properly.) I just wanted to let everyone know and maybe check your kids for any multiplying wart lookin things. I will be studying this futher so that I can better understand this.
Love you all
Shannon

2 comments:

Jana Brown said...

Hey Shannon! I'm so sorry to hear that about your little Auri! I can't believe how big her and Aniston are, and I didn't even know about Ammon!! He's SO adorable! I hope all is going well with you guys! I miss the Mangum Clan!!

Shelly Benson said...

Bummer! No pun intended. I hope it clears up for her quickly... that does not sound like fun.