I am so glad you have a blog, I love seeing what all of my OLD friends are up and getting back in touch with everyone. Your family is absolutely adorable, last time I saw you guys there were only two girls, I am glad you have a little boy now. If you don't mind I would like to add you to our blog so that we can keep up with your cute family.
Hi Shannon! Of course you can put me on your blog! My favorite thing about blogging is finding people I haven't seen in forever and seeing what they're up to. Your kids are so adorable! Oh, and good job finding a husband that will do the blog for you. I'm lucky if I can even get my husband to read our blog. He still hasn't noticed that I put Dirty Dancing as one of his favorite movies on our profile. Ü
2 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog, I love seeing what all of my OLD friends are up and getting back in touch with everyone. Your family is absolutely adorable, last time I saw you guys there were only two girls, I am glad you have a little boy now. If you don't mind I would like to add you to our blog so that we can keep up with your cute family.
Love, Jennifer
Hi Shannon! Of course you can put me on your blog! My favorite thing about blogging is finding people I haven't seen in forever and seeing what they're up to. Your kids are so adorable! Oh, and good job finding a husband that will do the blog for you. I'm lucky if I can even get my husband to read our blog. He still hasn't noticed that I put Dirty Dancing as one of his favorite movies on our profile. Ü
Post a Comment