This is a HUGE blog about our life and what makes us live, one another.
I totally loved the Nacho girls!! Too funny. All the pics were great! The one of Ammon standing on the dishwasher reminded me of today. I was trying to do my dishes and every time I turned around he was standing on it. so funny.
Such cute kids! I'm glad you guys are in our ward. Love the Nacho Ibre pictures!!
I love seeing your cute family! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I totally loved the Nacho girls!! Too funny. All the pics were great! The one of Ammon standing on the dishwasher reminded me of today. I was trying to do my dishes and every time I turned around he was standing on it. so funny.
Such cute kids! I'm glad you guys are in our ward. Love the Nacho Ibre pictures!!
I love seeing your cute family! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment