Hey! We would love to go with you if you go to see the dolphins. Spencer thinks he gets to ride one,thank you Backyardigans, but we can deal with that. :) Also, too cute pics of Ammon. Isn't it amazing how much older they suddenly look with a haircut!
I love your new background. It's so fun to change things around every once in a while. Don't ever feel like you can't just stop by my house! We would love to have you anytime. If we're headed out the door, I'd let you know. In fact I love it when people just 'stop by' for a visit. 1st haircuts are always so much fun. It gives little ones such a different look when all their 'baby' hair is gone. He looks cute.
6 comments:
hahahaha. Those were great! He does look so handsome with his haircut. I think we're gonna cut Carson's hair before the end of the year. :)
Awww, he is such a cute little guy. Hair cuts can be scary. (Sometimes I cry AFTER, but not usually during.)
What a cutie! We gave Mack a sucker while I was giving him his first hair cut. It got a little hairy, but kept him from crying.
Oh my cuteness!!! And I'm super jealous of your Disneyland trip!!! Love that your a blogger, I can keep better tabs on ya!
Hey! We would love to go with you if you go to see the dolphins. Spencer thinks he gets to ride one,thank you Backyardigans, but we can deal with that. :) Also, too cute pics of Ammon. Isn't it amazing how much older they suddenly look with a haircut!
I love your new background. It's so fun to change things around every once in a while.
Don't ever feel like you can't just stop by my house! We would love to have you anytime. If we're headed out the door, I'd let you know. In fact I love it when people just 'stop by' for a visit.
1st haircuts are always so much fun. It gives little ones such a different look when all their 'baby' hair is gone. He looks cute.
Post a Comment