Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mormon synchronized swimming


My aunt sent this video to my family. It's freakin hilarious, check it out!

8 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Oh my gosh that was hilarious!!!!!!!! I totally want our ward to do that!

Rachel McEwen said...

that was sooo funny!! I could totally imagine Justin taking part in something like that:)

Heath Family said...

Holy cow...Ryan and I were cracking up! How creative.

Anonymous said...

That was funny!! We're still living in Henderson off of Wagon Wheel. We'll be in the Mission Hills ward (which is actually now in a new stake). The house is a townhouse, but it's ours and we're not paying rent anymore and we can paint it whatever and do whatever we want in it. We are very excited and are fixing it up right now and will hopefully be living in it by Dec 1st.

Riva said...

FUN! I love watching this!!

Shelly Benson said...

Sorry I'm late, but I hope you had a great birthday Shanno Banano! I love ya, girl!

Michelle Campbell said...

Oh my crap, your comment on my "boobie" post made me laugh out loud! That was soooo funny! Ok, you totally need to update your blog, girl.

Shawna Pearce family and photography said...

Oh my Gosh! This was so funny! I am so glad that I got in touch with you guys!!!