This is a HUGE blog about our life and what makes us live, one another.
Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09
Monday, October 13, 2008
Family home evening fun!
This is a typical night at the Petty's! WE love to have fun. Even if we do look retarded.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It's the first time I've looked at your site and it's wonderful! I think Jesse will be flipping over backwards for the rest of his life. :) The kids are so big and this is first time I've seen Ammon. You have a beautiful family.
1 comment:
It's the first time I've looked at your site and it's wonderful! I think Jesse will be flipping over backwards for the rest of his life. :) The kids are so big and this is first time I've seen Ammon. You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment