This is a HUGE blog about our life and what makes us live, one another.
Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09
Monday, September 21, 2009
Aniston's first day of Pre-School!
Ani is attending ABC ETc. at the Valley View Rec Center on Mon, Wed and Fri in the afternoon. Aniston was more than ready to start pre-school! She was so excited and so was I. Preparing "school work" for her was getting to be pretty demanding. Monday went very well. She woke up Tuesday morning with a sore throat and a fever. Later in the day her skin became very blochey (spelling?) and I knew she had strep. We went to the doctor's later on to take a colligen (sp?) which came out positive. Unfortunately, she missed her second day of preschool, but was better by Thursday so she went back on Friday. YAY FOR ANITBIOTICS!!!! Here are just a few pics of her first day!!! We love you Aniston!
YAY!!! That's so fun!!! My baby started this year too!! She loves it and was so excited her first day - that morning was the longest morning of her life!! I hope they continue this enthusiam for school later on!!
1 comment:
YAY!!! That's so fun!!! My baby started this year too!! She loves it and was so excited her first day - that morning was the longest morning of her life!! I hope they continue this enthusiam for school later on!!
Post a Comment