Monday, September 21, 2009
Beginning of a new school year!
As a tradition in our family, Jesse and I decided that each of our kids would receive a Father's Blessing before school started. It doesn't only help them during their school year but also gives me some comfort as they are faced with harder trials than we were growing up. I can't express enough how blessed I feel to have a husband who holds and honors the priesthood. I know that lots of families do this, but when you and your spouse decide to do this with your own kids, it's completely different and, in my opinion, so much more rewarding. I love him with all of my heart! He is extremely loving, very supportive and the hardest worker I know. Thank you hun for doing so much for our family! WE LOVE YOU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You definitely got a keeper!!! :)
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful son. We love you. Mom & Dad
Post a Comment