Some pictures from the 4th of July trip '09

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Finally the Prayer Circle...


I was very hesitant of putting this picture up but I think as long as we keep in mind the sacred nature of this ordinance it will be ok. This picture is only showing the wonderful men in the circle helping me give the blessing to my son.
-Mike Conrad
-Josh Moser
-Brother Callister
-My father-in-law
-Ben Segler
-Clint Campbell
-Jeremy Mangum
I couldn't ask for any better men and worthy men to be in the circle with me then these men. I grateful for their support and love for me and my family. From what I remember of the blessing which is very, very little; it was a pretty good blessing for a warrior of our heavenly father in these times of confusion. My wife and I would like to thank all of you who came out to witness and support us. We love you very much!

No comments: