
For a few years I have always love the word "Sheboygan". It is just the coolest word to say, I think. When I was in my 3D animation class my teacher brought "Surf's Up" in to watch the making of so that we can see how the utilized Maya. I have never heard of this movie but when I heard the chicken talk I quickly recognized the voice of John Heder. I had to buy the movie after that.
When I watched the movie at home I found out that the Chicken "Chicken Joe" is from Sheboygan. This movie is just getting better and better. The Chicken that surfs and he is from Sheboygan and its John Heder. What demented person put this mix together?
One of my favorite words in the world is placed in the hands of a chicken that surfs and wears a cocanut bra and is played by John Heder.
What is your favorite word, and is it said in a movie like mine? Everybody has to have one. It is like a favorite color or a number. (Just a thought, have you ever met somebody who's favorite number is a negative number? Just a thought..) Have a whisical day!
PS. Here is something else is funny, I found out that Sheboygan is famous for their bratwurst. Wow...that does say alot!



No comments:
Post a Comment