
I know that this was a while ago, but I was shocked that I found this on Google. I very proud of my grandma and also my grandpa (Rodeo) Petty. I couldn't find Rodeo's obituary but I will dig deeper and place it on here. This is mostly for me to remind me of my great heritage.
Roberta Naegle Petty, age 75, passed away April 2, 2006, in Cedar City. She was born Nov. 26, 1930, in Toquerville, Utah, to Jesse Bringhurst and Eden Edith Flesher Naegle. She married Rodeo Petty on July 15, 1950, in Pioche, Nev. She is preceded in death by her husband, Rodeo.
After Roberta and Rodeo were married, they moved to Henderson, Nev., in 1955, where they raised their family. Roberta always supported her family in everything that they did—whether it was hunting, rodeo, fishing, camping or baseball, she was always there. She was devoted to her kids, grandkids and great-grandkids.
Roberta loved the outdoors. She loved to go hunting and camping with her family. She worked and also retired from the St. Rose Dominican Hospital for 27 years. Roberta was a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
She is survived by her children Arnold Roe Petty (Norma) of Tridell, Utah; Steven Ray Petty (Colleen) of Liberty, Utah; and also Debra Petty of Henderson, Nev. Roberta is also survived by seven grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren. She is survived by one brother, Larry Jess Naegle (Virgina) of Cedar City, and one sister, Betty Bess of Henderson, Nev. She is preceded in death by her parents, Jesse and Eden Naegle, and her granddaughter, Michelle Thearse Petty.
We are so very glad that you have found your way back into Grandpa's arms after the many years without him. We love you so much and are constantly thinking about you and Grandpa.



No comments:
Post a Comment