
After completing 108 hours my internship is over. It was a huge learning experience for me. I loved every minute of it. Jared Klein the Art Director loved my work but of course he did have more to criticize towards but luckily in a positive way. Learning new software and dealing with Mac's, the tablet and also the software I-news, graphics converter along with learning the HD format for broadcast video. I am very grateful for the time and the experiences that I have learned there. I am finding out about myself that my drive is stronger than I thought. Hopefully that my drive towards a real career in visual effects and also film will get me to where I want to go.
Of course I will miss my news anchors in the hall ways. Paula Francis was such a hottie(If I was single I would so take her out on a date), even though she is as old as my parents. Gary and Dave I am very glad that you said Hi to me and smiled, not everybody can say that. And Charlotte Evans I will never forget how you waited for me at the door to get into the building. Your smile and kind gestures towards me I will never forget. I am pretty sure that you winked at me, but I won't tell nobody.



No comments:
Post a Comment